Category : cms
Version : 1.4.1
Views : 63997 Views
Ratings : 4.163 out of 5
Votes : 196 Votes
Reviews : 5 Reviews
Space Required : 87.43 MB
Zikula is a Web Application Toolkit, which allows you to run impressive websites and build powerful online applications. Zikula has received praise for many things, but we belive the highlights are ease of use, quick and easy development, security and performance and lastly flexibility. A tool kit provides you with a number of different tools to get a job done. Zikula does just that, but for websites and web applications. Depending on which distribution you choose to run, Zikula could manage your blog articles, allow comments on your site, run a forum, downloads section or link directory or even handle static content in any number of languages. For day to day work with Zikula, you won't need any technical knowledge - those of us on the team have set up websites for multi-national organisations, blogs, schools, the Scout Association and even Church groups. All of these people were able to use Zikula effectively for their needs.
- Web-based administration panel
- User registration and permissions system, giving webmasters the ability to manage user access to content and features
- Completely extensible through additional modules
- Support for fully HTML templated modules
- Site look/feel controlled through a flexible, easy to use theme system.
- Built in caching increases the speed of your web site.
- HTML Compliancy to W3C guidelines
- 'Short-URLs' Support
- Multilingual support
- Permissions control
- Mail Configuration module
- And much more