Category : others
Version : 1.00
Views : 88332 Views
Ratings : 3.838 out of 5
Votes : 37 Votes
Reviews : 0 Reviews
Space Required : 5.02 MB
ArticleSetup is the powerful, flexible, and surprisingly simple web software that you can use to setup your own article directory website.
This premium script is easy to use, customizable, feature-rich, fully supported and best of all, it's completely free - forever.
ArticleSetup is the free PHP article directory script that allows you to publish articles submitted by authors; similar to EzineArticles or ArticleBase.
Clean, Customizable Design
The front-end of your directory exudes professionalism and polish. The design puts content, navigation, and superb ad placement in focus for your visitors.
Powerful Admin Panel
The administration area was built with speed and usability in mind. Everything you need to manage and monitor your directory is at your fingertips.
Insightful Author Dashboard
Allow your users/authors to create an account, update their profiles, submit new articles, manage existing articles and more - you have complete control.
All About the Articles
Articles are the heart of your directory, and they couldn't be easier to manage. Approve pending articles, mark as "problem", create, view, sort and search.
Total Settings Control
The site settings area of your admin panel allows full control - without the clutter. Set the min/max words per article, manage email notifications, upload a logo, and more.
Add, delete, rename and move categories (and subcategories) in a snap. Plus, your directory comes pre-loaded with 200 of the most popular categories.
- Guided interface with concise tips throughout
- Article control: create, edit, approve, delete, and more
- Author management: view, ban, restore
- Pages: Create static pages for the front-end
- Category editor: full control with 200+ pre-installed
- Manage ad codes and placements
- Total site control: templates, settings, logo, and more
- Powerful template engine with easy-to-edit HTML designs
- Comments - allow visitors to leave their feedback
- Built-in RSS Feeds for the homepage and categories
- Author profile pages with url, bio and articles
- Social share buttons on each article
- Intuitive navigation/pagination controls
- Automatic search optimization and SEO-friendly URLs