Category : others
Version : 0.85.2
Views : 28862 Views
Ratings : 4.667 out of 5
Votes : 15 Votes
Reviews : 0 Reviews
Space Required : 60.99 MB
GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration- Interface.
You can use it to build up a database with an inventory for your company (computer, software, printers...). It has enhanced functions to make the daily life for the administrators easier, like a job-tracking-system with mail-notification and methods to build a database with basic information about your network-topology.
- Multi-entities management (multi-park, multi-structure)
- Multi-users management
- Multiple Authentication System (local, LDAP, AD, Pop/Imap, CAS, x509...) and multiple servers.
- Multilingual management
- Permissions and profiles system
- Pagination system
- Configurability of display fields in lists
- Export System in PDF, CSV, SLK (spreadsheet), PNG and SVG
- Saving/restoration module of the database to the SQL format
- Exportation of the database to the XML format
- System of notifications on events (consumable stock, expiry of contracts and licenses), customizable and by entity
- Import data of the inventory from one or several OCS Inventory NG servers or with the plugins FusionInventory
- Inventory of the computers fleet with management of its components, disk space and TCO management
- Inventory of the monitors with management of the connections to the computers
- Inventory of the network hardware fleet with management of the connections to the devices (IP, Mac addresses, VLANs...).
- Inventory of printers fleet with management of connections to the computers and management of consumable associated and consumption and the thresholds of alarm.
- Inventory of the external devices (scanners, graphical tables...) with management of the connections to the computers - Inventory of the telephones fleet with management of connections to the computers
- Inventory if the software fleet with license and expiration dates management
- Administrative and financial Information management (purchase, guarantee and extension, damping)
- Management of the various states for the materials (in repair...) - Management of generic peripherals and monitors being able to be associated several computers
- Management of external bonds towards other applications
- History of the modifications on the elements of the inventory