Category : projectman
Version : 3.1.9
Views : 28745 Views
Ratings : 3.000 out of 5
Votes : 8 Votes
Reviews : 0 Reviews
Space Required : 24.33 MB
Eventum is a user-friendly and flexible issue tracking system that can be used by a support department to track incoming technical support requests, or by a software development team to quickly organize tasks and bugs.
- Allow visitors to signup with new Eventum accounts
- Ability to turn this feature off altogether
- Specify which projects are available for users who create their own accounts
- Specify which permission level these users are granted
- Ability to run several projects with the same instance of Eventum
- Create custom releases, categories and priorities for each project
- Assign users to specific projects
- Configure certain projects to allow anonymous posting of new issues
- Create / Modify / Delete custom issue resolutions
- Track duplicate issues
- Changes to the duplicated issue are automatically propagated to the child issues
- Links from/to the duplicated issue from/to the child ones
- Integrate your support emails with issues in Eventum
- Use as many email accounts as you want
- Associate specific email accounts to projects
- Create / Modify / Delete canned email responses to automate common tasks of replying to support email
- Email Routing Interface
- Email attachments are automatically saved in issue.
- Control who is authorized to send emails in each issue.
- Blocked emails are saved as notes for later use.
- Integration with CVS/SVN
- Keep a history of all modified files associated with a given issue
- The CVS module, filename, developer and revision information is saved
- Integration with third party tools
- Ability to view changes between revisions
- Ability to view the source of specific revisions of files
- Time tracking tool allows you to keep your schedule up-to-date in a per issue basis
- Enter time for tasks done in past dates
- The owner may remove entries that are wrong or out of place
- The total of time spent in an issue is displayed in the issue listing page
- Custom categories to be able to see where most of the time is spent on
- Ability to save and load unlimited custom filters
- The grid layout helps you to quickly find all the information you need
- The assigned users are displayed for every issue
- Quickly assign issues by choosing the issues and the users
- The total time spent working in each issue is available
- Export the issue listing contents to a spreadsheet
- Upload as many files as you want in one go
- Report as many issues as you want without having to leave the issue report screen
Command Line Interface
- Quickly check and modify issues without opening a web browser.
- View details of issues.
- Lock/Unlock issues.
- Assign issues to any user.
- Add authorized repliers to issues.
- Change status of issues.
- Add time tracking entries.
- Close issues with comments.
- List and download files attached to issues.
- View issue emails.
- Unblock blocked emails.
- View issue notes.
And much more...